• Operation modes: IPPV-AST- PC+AST
• I/E Rate: 1:1 -1:2-1:3-1:4-2:1 -3:1 – 4:1
• Tidal Volume: from 20 to 1500 ml
• Minute volume: from 1 to 30 Ipm
• Inspiratory flow: from 0 to 80 Ipm
• PEEP level: from 0 to 20 cm H2O (optional)
• Inspiratory time: according to the I:E ratio
• Trigger: by pressure from +1 to -9 cmH20 below PEEP level
• Airways pressure control: electronic from -20 to 80 cmH20
• Oxymeter: built-in with display reading
• Measured parameters: O2 concentration/Paw/Peep/PIP
• Alarms: pressure, apnoea, electric failure, gas failure, rate, battery level, O2.
BREATHING SYSTEM FOR CLOSED CIRCUIT
The SIARE breathing system is a compact device for closed circuit. It can be used for manual ventilation or with an automatic respirator. The circuit is supplied with a monometer for reading the exercise pressure, an adjustable APL valve, a selector for manual or automatic ventilation. The soda lime jar has a capacity of 2.5 Kg.
AM 5000 MAJOR INTERNATIONAL
AM 5000 Major International is compact, small and light weighted . It has an elegant structure in light aluminium alloy and laminated plastic class F1 with four antistatic wheels, work shelf, monitor tray, big drawer for accessories, two cylinder holders, universal bars for accessories.